Financial Workshop Series
June 18 @ 7:00 pm - 7:45 pm| Free
Life Insurance, Life Settlements and Long-Term Care… the Myths, Realities and Opportunities:
Planning Positively Ahead for the Financial and Personal Challenges of Aging
Join us for an important conversation so you can further understand:
* Misconceptions and importance of Life Insurance, Life Settlements and Long-Term Care
* Consequences of (ever) needing extended care for those you love and your retirement plans
* Options for protecting your family/partner and finances
* Unique strategies to leverage unneeded, unaffordable and under performing life insurance policies for personal retirement, special needs and caregiving
* Distinguished way of giving to your preferred charity during your lifetime
Presented by Randy Wubs, CLTC
Randy is a licensed professional and helps private clients, business owners and financial, legal and tax professionals create plans that protect the financial, physical and emotional well-being of their families.
We will be meeting online via Zoom due to Coronavirus restrictions. If you are interested in attending please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you an email with meeting details.