Auction ends tonight at 9:00 pm. Go to Unity Spiritual Center of Woodstock’s Facebook page to make those final bids before it is too late! Click here: Unity Spiritual Center Woodstock Facebook Page
Come join us for Unity Spiritual Center of Woodstock’s 9th Annual Pumpkin Auction
On Unity Spiritual Center of Woodstock’s Facebook page. Pumpkin Auction Fundraiser
Kick off your Halloween and bid on a one of a kind designer pumpkin from this years’ auction. It is open to the public, so please invite your friends and family as well as share the event on social media .
Bidding begins on Monday October 19th at 9 am through Friday October 23rd at 9 pm. Winners will be posted on Facebook and contacted for payment and pick-up arrangements.
- To make a bid for an Online Silent Auction item, simply enter your bid amount in the comment section under the pumpkin’s photo. The opening bid on each item must be at least the minimum bid of $20.00. Each subsequent bid must follow the minimum increment of $5.00. Any bids not adhering to this format will be declared invalid and voided.
- Once the auction is declared closed, the highest bid entered on the comment section that adheres to the designated increment shall constitute the winning bid and will so be marked. In the event of a dispute, USCW will act as the final authority.
- The winning bidder will be contacted, via Facebook message, to arrange payment (cash, check or credit card) and to arrange pick up of pumpkin. (Pick up only for pumpkins, we can not deliver)
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full. We accept cash, check or credit card. Receipts will be available upon request.
- Any item left unclaimed will be offered to the next highest bidder and sold.
- By bidding in the Online Silent Auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules. USCW reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the Online Silent Auction. Auction item purchases are final. No returns or exchanges will be issued. All items are “as is”.
- USCW provides no guarantees, warranties or servicing of auction items and is not liable for any personal injury or damage to property that may result from the use of the item or service sold.