The 10th Annual Designer Pumpkin Auction is here! It will be online again on Unity Spiritual Center of Woodstock’s Facebook page! And there will be a Halloween BOOtique in Fellowship on Sunday, October 24th 11am-12pm.
The Pumpkin Auction online bidding will begin Monday, October 18th at 9am and run thru Friday, October 22nd at 9pm. Winners can pick up their pumpkins on Sunday, October 24th. The pumpkin designs this year range from traditional, decorative and very silly!
This is one of our favorite fundraiser. It’s open to the public, so please share our Facebook page with all your family and friends as well as share the event on social media .
Help us to make it another successful event!
The bidding rules are below and on our Facebook page.
- To make a bid for an Online Silent Auction item, simply enter your bid amount in the comment section under the pumpkin’s photo. The opening bid on each item must be at least the minimum bid of $20.00. Each subsequent bid must follow the minimum increment of $5.00. Any bids not adhering to this format will be declared invalid and voided. ***Refresh page for the most current bidding info***
- Once the auction is declared closed, the highest bid entered on the comment section that adheres to the designated increment shall constitute the winning bid and will so be marked. In the event of a dispute, USCW will act as the final authority.
- The winning bidder will be contacted, via Facebook message, to arrange payment (cash, check or credit card) and to arrange pick up of pumpkin. (Pick up only for pumpkins, we can not deliver)
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full. We accept cash, check or credit card. Receipts will be available upon request.
- Any item left unclaimed will be offered to the next highest bidder and sold.
- By bidding in the Online Silent Auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules. USCW reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the Online Silent Auction. Auction item purchases are final. No returns or exchanges will be issued. All items are “as is”.
- USCW provides no guarantees, warranties or servicing of auction items and is not liable for any personal injury or damage to property that may result from the use of the item or service sold.